Friday, January 30, 2009

FAITH

Well ... it has been a long time since I posted ...
Since September, there have been a few changes.... We had to find another home for Bo. He had a lot of bad habits that I couldn't break him of, and believe me a tried, so we took him back to the OK Yorkie Rescue and I am happy to report that he is now in a home where he is the only dog, which is something the little guy needed.
Faith is doing great. From the way she acts, I don't think that she has too much positive experiences with people and especially with men ... she use to be a "pet and pee" dog but now is growing out of that... it's a way that they show "submission" and is actually, in the dog world, a form of respect ... of course, on our side, we don't exactly see it that way and sometimes it's hard to remember that as I'm cleaning up her "respectful" puddle.
She use to only do that around Troy (or with me if she thinks she is in trouble) ... and she wouldn't have much to do with Troy ... that has since changed and now, she gets excited when he comes home and even goes and stretches out next to him in the recliner ... it is known that my husband likes big dogs much better than little "yippy" ones, but Faith is growing on him :)

No comments: