Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baths

Doc gave me the clearance to give them a bath today. I think that I got more wet than they did, but we got it done.... in a week or so after their stitches come out, I will get them groomed.
Bo got his bath first.... I put him in the tub with the water running already and he jumped back away from it at first... I had to drag him back closer to the water. He kept on wanting to get out, of course, but he and I both made it through just fine.
Faith was in the bath room observing what just happened to her brother, so she wouldn't come to me when I called her.... I had to drag her into the bath tub. She did fine once I got her in there, tho'!
After I towel dried them, I let them outside to run and "do their business" something about bath times always seem to relax a dog and they need to "go". Then, of course, they rolled and wallered in the grass for a while before they were ready to come in to get brushed... Faith does well getting brushed but Bo still likes to bite the brush :)

No comments: