Sunday, June 29, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog about my furbabies....
As most of you know, we treat our furbabies like one of the family.
We have a Golden Retriever, age 8, named Joey, a tuxedo cat, age unknown, named Pearl, a squirrel, 6 months, nsmed Rocky and 2 Yorkie/Schnauzer mixes (snorkies) named Bo & Faith.
For those of you who know us, you might be wondering "where's Crickette?" our 9 year old Yorkie. Sadly she passed away recently of congestive heart failure. It was a sudden death and we miss her terribly... but you know me, I had to have another furbaby to love, and that's when Bo & Faith came into our lives.... Bo & Faith were adopted into our family 2 days ago from the OK Yorkie Rescue. They are now a part of our family and are adjusting well.
I will post individual stories about how each furbaby came into our family :)

No comments: